Fast Results & Thorough Mastery
Victoria is an accomplished violinist and viola player. Her credentials include: A-Mus-A (Violin and viola) , L-Mus-A (violin and viola). B-Mus-A honours (Australian Institue of Music) , and Performers Certificate, Trinity College London.
Victoria runs and operates the Inner West Institue of Music. IWIM’s teachers know how to adjust and tailor their teaching methods according to the learning style of the student…no two students are taught in exactly the same way!
As a teacher, Victoria can do the following:
- Preparation of students for AMEB Practical examinations
- Preparation of students for AMEB Written examinations
- Preparation of students for Trinity College London Examinations
- Preparation of students for regional musical eisteddfods
- Preparation of students for musical scholarship auditions and entrance into Artistic High school
- Preparation of students for youth orchestra auditions , eg Sydney Youth Orchestra
- Preparation of students for HSC practical and theoretical components of Music 1 and Music 2
- Increasing students’ aural skills and sight-singing skills
Victoria teaches using proven traditional European methods which ensure fast results and a thorough mastery of the instrument and welcomes students of all ages and levels.